Monday, February 7, 2011

FOCUS... by Gabrielle Mary Lewis

God, help me to zero in.
Help me to cut out the nonsense, the distractions and the fluff.
I’m tired of time wasters and the things that pull me away from you.
The things that look good and seem important but only cause me to forget you.
Harmless things may not be so harmless.
Help me to discipline myself, discipline me.
Help me to filter out the things that don’t belong in my mind and my eyes and my ears.
I want to look at you. I want to clearly hear your voice.
Be my Focus. Let me forget “my” carnal focus.
Let me see you, nothing else will matter.
Lord, let me focus on my task.
Let my labors be in service of you.
For Your eternal glory and honor.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Terrific Blogs for Fashion Photographers